Today marks my first attempt at making chilli sauce; I scoured the internet before I tried anything but was unable to find a recipe that I could agree with – so I made it up as I went along.
Here is the results of attempt number one:
10 x Apache F1 chillies
200g Chopped Tomatoes
50ml White Vinigar2 Cloves of Garlic
1. Remove the seeds from the chillies if you wish (I didn’t)
2. Finely chop the chillies and the garlic cloves.
3. Use a food processor to mix all the ingredients; should take no more than 30 seconds
4. Boil the sauce in a saucepan for about ten minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken.
5. Pour the sauce into your bottle and done!